RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

TNR(TheNinja-RPG)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John
Site Owner
John

RP Character
Level: unknown
Race: ookami
Description:

TNR(TheNinja-RPG) Empty
PostSubject: TNR(TheNinja-RPG)   TNR(TheNinja-RPG) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:01 am

Alright, this game is kinda cool. It is a browser based game with a good following. Although it has been having some major problems latly each problem has been fixed at a pretty fast rate. I like this game and give is a 6 out of 10

How i got my rating:

Gameplay: 4 out of 5
While being a fun game and a great time killer the game itself is laking in the overall development. it needs some more orignal work in it and the creator should think about trying to make it into a 2D or 3D game.

Content: 3 out of 5
This game has a lot of content but since the game is mostly free alot of it is hard to get.I cant wait to see what the creator comes up with as for new content in the future.

Ease to use: 2 out of 5
The game while looking simple to use can be really diffucult to use at first. When i first started to playthis game it took me a long time to get used to it but now it is almost second nature, even after a few months of not playin i still remeber how everything went even after all of the updates.

Back to top Go down
https://rpunited.rpg-board.net

TNR(TheNinja-RPG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayersUnited :: General Discussion :: Game discussion :: discussion :: Game reviews-
Jump to: