RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

terms and conditions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

terms and conditions Empty
PostSubject: terms and conditions   terms and conditions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:19 am

the following are the list of games that apply to this thread taken from http://www.tcgplayer.com/
so we will allow a exchange of friend codes(nintendo) , X-box live, and PSN(playstation network )
to the following games for RPlaying

bleach TCG
universal fighting system TCG
Vs. system TCG
world of warcraft (RPG) role playing game
HeroClix TCG
Chaotic TCG
naruto TCG
world of warcraft (TCG)
pokemon TCG, and DS/wii
Yu-Gi-Gh! TCG and DS, PSP
Magic the gathering TCG
Duel Masters TCG

this means when we roleplay we can have in hand one of the games listed in any format no matter in what form it is in real(TCG) or virtual( video games)

to roleplay a real one for excample yu-gi-oh we simply have in our hand the real cards then type in our actions line by line during our turn giveing time for your opponent to respond

excample- real style

player turn decide who go first
draw 5 cards +1
- i summon ( card name, write attack, attribute, type ) write effects during activateion
player 2 response - if any
- battle phase - attack
P2 response - if any
-damage step - some cards can be played during damage step
main phase 2
end

each person will only post 1 line only of their actions

excample - RP style

players turn - is my turn i draw, (note - its up to you to reveal it or not)
i summon (card name, write down everything on the card)
i play a spell card, i activate a spell card, magic card ( card name)
i play a trap card, trap card open

again always explain all effects, during RP style you can also make up your own cards but please keep it to the TCG/OCG format if not use http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/ if you are un certain, YGO only has certain types if you are uncertain refer to http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page , YGO is played with at least 40 cards and 8000 life points , 4000 in anime so how you want to approch it is up to you, it uses 5 slots for spells /traps, 5 monster , i field, 1 extra ( 15 cards XyZ, syncro, fuseions) graveyard.

excample - game style

first make sure you are able to get to wi-fi
second exchange friendcode
finally like jaden always says game on!

finally with all that said feel free to incorperate this into a roleplay see how fun it can be ? , keep in mind that in the real form your RP partner also has to be a TCG player, and in game style both people must have the game, i have herd that a emulator can also be used but do not look at me since i am clueless about emulator mutiplayer since i use my DS/Wii to do wi-fi games and other times i play TCG

PS. if you have other wi-fi titles you can also post them here, keep in mind to limit confuseion all threads here will be one on one or tag, 2 on 2 , on special cases there may be 2 on 1 or 3 on 1, or free for all which means everyone fends for themselves
Back to top Go down

terms and conditions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayersUnited :: Open Roleplay :: TCG player roleplay-
Jump to: