RolePlayersUnited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will RP about anything as long as it is appropirette

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Theninja-Rpg.com
Play Now Naruto RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes ninjas or naruto. Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

BleachRPG.net
Play Now Bleach RPG Game

A game for anyone that likes swords and Bleach(the manga and anime). Although it is only browser based most of the fun comes from competing with other players.

welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like? Empty
PostSubject: welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like?   welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:55 am

bloodline items are ancient forces sealed into relics

Elixir of Life - Choose S-Rank ($5000)
Trophy of Myths - Rolls Random S-Rank ($4500)
Sacred Blood Vials - Choose A-Rank ($4000)
Ceremonial Spear - Rolls Random A-Rank ($3500)
Sacred Urn - Choose B-Rank ($3000)
Ceremonial Scythe - Rolls Random B-Rank ($2500)
Sacred Oracle Bones - Choose C-Rank ($2000)
Ceremonial Dagger - Rolls Random C-Rank ($1500)
Blood-stained Neko Plushie - Neko Bloodline ($1000)
Blood-stained Fox Plushie - Kitsune Bloodline ($1000)
Blood-stained Bull Plushie - Armored Bull Bloodline ($1000)
Blood-stained Bear Plushie - Dark Bear Bloodline ($1000)
Blood-stained Devil Plushie - Devil’s Servant Bloodline ($1000)
Blood-stained Shark Plushie - Shark Skin Bloodline ($1000)
Blood-stained Puppet Plushie - Puppet Master Bloodline ($1000)
Blood-stained Yeti Plushie - Mythical Yeti Bloodline ($1000)
Blood-stained Skeleton Plushie - Skeletal Body Bloodline ($1000)
Ancient Dice - Rolls Random D-Rank ($500)
Gambler’s Hat - Another random roll ($200)
Ruinstone - Removes Bloodline ($200)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like?   welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 am

Here you will find the best weapons around that are available for purchase.

Silver Katana ($100) - Very sharp blade and a great weapon for those who know how to wield it.
Silver Mace ($125) - Strong and deals a good amount of damage, but hard to wield.
Silver Longsword ($150) - Strong and mobile, you get the best of both worlds, except it is not stealthy.
Ebony Bow & Arrows ($100) - Great for distance attacks, and very stealthy.
Silver Dagger ($50) - Good for close range, but can not attack from a distance.
Throwing Knives ($50) - Do noteworthy amounts of damage from far away in the right hands, and many take them on stealth missions. Close range they are very poor.
Magician's Staff ($120) - The standard staff for magicians of all early ranks. Used for various spells.
Potion and Poison Set ($75) - A basic set filled with directions and ingredients on healing potions and deadly poisons. Great for all magicians.
Conjugation Book ($115) - A sacred book on many useful conjugations. This does similar things as the staff, but is more portable. Unfortunately, it is more difficult to use.
Bronze Jutsu Scroll (Chuunin jutsu) ($150) - A blank scroll made of bronze used for writing instructions on how to perform a jutsu on. Good for one use.
Silver Jutsu Scroll (Special Jounin) ($200) - A blank scroll made of silver used for writing instructions to professional jutsu. Good for one use.
Gold Jutsu Scroll (Jounin) ($250) - A blank scroll made of gold used for writing instructions to advanced jutsu. Good for one use.
Forbidden Jutsu Scroll (SJ) ($300) - A blank scroll made of gold used for writing instructions to forbidden jutsu. Good for one use.
Sacred Jutsu Scroll (kage) ($350) - A blank scroll made of platinum used for writing instructions to prestigious jutsu. Good for one use. (Purchased by: Bomer[x2])
Bronze Weapon/Shield Material Kit (Chuunin) ($150) - A kit full of metals and woods used by masters to make weapons or shields. Good for one use.
Silver Weapon/Shield Material Kit (Special Jounin) ($200) - A kit full of metals and woods used by masters to make weapons or shields. Good for one use.
Gold Weapon/Shield Material Kit (Jounin) ($250) - A kit full of metals and woods used by masters to make weapons or shields. Good for one use.
Forbidden Weapon/Shield Material Kit (SJ) ($300) - A kit full of metals and woods used by masters to make weapons or shields. Good for one use.
Sacred Weapon/Shield Material Kit (kage) ($350) - A kit full of metals and woods used by masters to make weapons or shields. Good for one use. (Purchased by: Bomer[x2])
Bronze Forging Metal Kit (Chuunin) ($150) - A kit full of metals used by blacksmiths to make armors. Good for one use.
Silver Forging Metal Kit (Special Jounin) ($200) - A kit full of metals used by blacksmiths to make armors. Good for one use.
Gold Forging Metal Kit (Jounin) ($250) - A kit full of metals used by blacksmiths to make armors. Good for one use.
Forbidden Forging Metal Kit (kage) ($300) - A kit full of metals used by blacksmiths to make armors. Good for one use.
Sacred Forging Metal Kit (kage) ($350) - A kit full of metals used by blacksmiths to make armors. Good for one use.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like?   welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:56 am

Here you will be able to purchase clothing and armor.

Balaclava ($20) - Offers some head protection, but are good for stealth operations.
Iron Helmet ($30) - Decent protection of the head, but very noticeable and uncomfortable for the average fighter.
Headband ($10) - Offers the least amount of protection but is the most comfortable.
Black Gi ($80) - Some protection for your torso, but good for stealth and highly respectable.
Iron Cuirass ($95) - Reliable protection for your torso, but limited mobility.
Standard Shirt ($25) - Offers least protection but offers the best mobility and doesn't hurt.
Black Gi Pants ($60) - Protection for your legs. They are stealthy and respectable, and offer good mobility, except they won't protect you as well as you would wish.
Iron Greaves ($75) - Great protection for legs, but you will move slower and make a lot of noise.
Sweat Pants ($20) - Poor damage sponge, but these enable you to move about freely.
Ninja Tabi Boots ($40) - Stealthy black boots that offer mobility and decent comfort.
Iron Boots ($50) - Protect your feet well but are very uncomfortable and make a lot of noise.
Basic Shoes ($10) - Don't protect your feet well but they are comfortable.
Full Ninja Outfit ($180) - The most stealthy outfit we sell. Great deal if you buy it all at once.
Full Warrior Outfit ($230) - The best protection you will find here. Good deal for buying all of it at once.
Standard Clothes ($45) - Poor protection and not very stealthy, these clothes are the most comfortable. Mostly for those who do not plan on fighting. Good deal if you buy it all at once.
Knight's Shield ($200) - A giant shield, it offers good portable protection from maces, swords, katanas, arrows, ect. Has a very hard time against magic and jutsu.
Magical Shield ($200) - A medium sized shield that offers some protection from magic and some jutsu. Can be damaged easily against weapons though.
Platinum Shield ($350) - A large sized shield that offers decent protection from all types of attacks, so long as its used properly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like?   welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like? Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome stranger , look at my wares what do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlayersUnited :: Dungeons & Dragons RPG & the forgotten realms :: Abeir-Toril :: Faerûn :: Northeast :: Great Dale :: wondering merchant-
Jump to: